The largest collection of infographics of landmark clinical trials in diabetes care and endocrinology. Review visual abstracts (infographics) of important trials in the field of endocrinology.
Quickly review the rationale, study population, and core outcomes of clinical trials in diabetes and endocrinology.
This is a sample visual abstract of a clinical trial. A cognitivist model of multimedia learning was implemented during the design process,
Recent Landmark Clinical Trials in Diabetes and Endocrinology
- AfterDmab: Zoledronic Acid to Maintain Bone Mass After Denosumab Discontinuation.
- SURPASS-2: A Study of Tirzepatide Versus Semaglutide Once Weekly as Add-on Therapy to Metformin
- SOLOIST-WHF: Effect of Sotagliflozin on Cardiovascular Events in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes
- STEP 1 : Semaglutide Treatment Effect in People with Obesity
- SCORED : Effect of Sotagliflozin on Cardiovascular and Renal Events in Patients
- A Placebo-Controlled Trial of Subcutaneous Semaglutide in Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis
- MOBILE : Continuous Glucose MOnitoring in T2D Basal InsuLin UsErs
- FIDELIO-DKD: Finerenone in Subjects with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Diabetic Kidney Disease
- EMPEROR-Preserved: EMPagliflozin outcomE tRial in Patients With chrOnic heaRt Failure
- COMPASS: Efficacy and safety of volanesorsen in patients with multifactorial chylomicronaemia
- AMPLITUDE-O: Cardiovascular and Renal Outcomes with Efpeglenatide in Type 2 Diabetes.