Clinical endocrinology notes — calcium and bone metabolism, diabetes, thyroid disorders, pituitary disorders, adrenal disorders, neuroendocrine tumors etc. Click the download button to download.
- Haugen, B.R., Alexander, E.K., Bible, K.C., Doherty, G.M., Mandel, S.J., Nikiforov, Y.E., Pacini, F., Randolph, G.W., Sawka, A.M., Schlumberger, M. and Schuff, K.G., 2016. 2015 American Thyroid Association management guidelines for adult patients with thyroid nodules and differentiated thyroid cancer: the American Thyroid Association guidelines task force on thyroid nodules and differentiated thyroid cancer. Thyroid, 26(1), pp.1-133.
- Felner, E.I. and Umpierrez, G.E., 2013. Endocrine Pathophysiology. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
- Van Middlesworth, L., 1986. The Thyroid gland: a practical clinical treatise (Vol. 9). Year Book Medical Publishers.
- Alexander, E.K., Pearce, E.N., Brent, G.A., Brown, R.S., Chen, H., Dosiou, C., Grobman, W.A., Laurberg, P., Lazarus, J.H., Mandel, S.J. and Peeters, R.P., 2017. 2017 Guidelines of the American Thyroid Association for the diagnosis and management of thyroid disease during pregnancy and the postpartum. Thyroid, 27(3), pp.315-389.
- Tsang, W. and Houlden, R.L., 2009. Amiodarone-induced thyrotoxicosis: a review. Canadian Journal of Cardiology, 25(7), pp.421-424.
- Singh, B.K. and Yen, P.M., 2017. A clinician’s guide to understanding resistance to thyroid hormone due to receptor mutations in the TRα and TRβ isoforms. Clinical diabetes and endocrinology, 3(1), p.8.
- American Thyroid Association and American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists Taskforce on Hyperthyroidism and Other Causes of Thyrotoxicosis, Bahn, R.S., Burch, H.B., Cooper, D.S., Garber, J.R., Greenlee, M.C., Klein, I., Laurberg, P., McDougall, I.R., Montori, V.M. and Rivkees, S.A., 2011. Hyperthyroidism and other causes of thyrotoxicosis: management guidelines of the American Thyroid Association and American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists. Thyroid, 21(6), pp.593-646.
- Ross, D.S., Burch, H.B., Cooper, D.S., Greenlee, M.C., Laurberg, P., Maia, A.L., Rivkees, S.A., Samuels, M., Sosa, J.A., Stan, M.N. and Walter, M.A., 2016. 2016 American Thyroid Association guidelines for diagnosis and management of hyperthyroidism and other causes of thyrotoxicosis. Thyroid, 26(10), pp.1343-1421.